[USML Announce] 2B or Not To Be

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 08:06:44 EDT 2007

The NL stats thing has a long history, Buddha.  I would support it, along with the same folks who have historically supported it.  However, unless a couple of people change their minds, it will fail.

That said, I don't think we should be taking on any additional rule changes this close to the draft anyway.  We've usually tried to do this pretty far in advance so it doesn't get in the way of draft prep.

This whole Barrett/Klein thing is an exception to normal process already--an exception which occurred only because Klein's commnunist conspiracy managed to plant its insidious ideas in the heads of a few key fellow travelers and some weak-willed types who couldn't see where they were being led.  Those of us who see clearly will continue to fight for truth, justice and purity of essence.

Mark Kerber a/k/a Colonel Ripper