[USML Announce] USML Draft Day 2007 Information

mbblocker at aol.com mbblocker at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 09:15:11 EDT 2007

Gang:

  Here is the information for this year's draft.

When:  8 a.m. (sharp) on Saturday, April 7, 2007
Where:  Sidley downtown - One South Dearborn Street (SE corner of Dearborn and Madison)

How to Get In:  Like many downtown office buildings, you will have to go through security.  However, our building now has a feature whereby you can feed ID (a drivers license) into a machine and, if the name matches one on the security list, it will automatically print you a badge and permit you entry.  Its fast and easy.  If that fails, there are guards in the lobby who can assist you.  If all else fails, call my cell phone at 857-571-4114.

Who is Attending:  I have assumed that a single owner is attending for each team except for the Brats and the Angry Young Men.  I have two owners on the security list for each of those teams.  If, unbeknownst to me, there are other two owner teams, please let me know asap.

What to Bring:  Two mandatory items.  First, please bring a check for $150 made out to Jeff Winick to cover both entry fee and our new, pricey stat service.  Second, bring any food you like, because there will be nothing nearby or easy to get that I am aware of.  Please do not bring alcohol.

Other questions:  call me at work at 312-853-6097 or e-mail me.