[USML Announce] Money Check!

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 11:07:24 EDT 2007

To save server space ...

1.  Rick:  Thanks for the fix.

2.  Sad Brad:  As I've reserved the seat next to you at the draft, you
can always lean on my shoulder.  Just let me get a good peek at your
super-secret pay-service prospect lists.

3.  Rich:  I'm fairly sure we have interpreted the rules the way you
suggest -- i.e., deducting $2 for DL players not farmed out to the minors.

OK.  Packing my bags and hitting the road.  See you tomorrow ...

-Andy