[USML Announce] Daniel Cabrera - Uh Oh

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 00:39:58 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/9/2007 10:48:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

Jeff:

  Thanks for working with All Star Stats, but while you are there,  you may
want to adjust your joke-meter to 2007 as well.  You must have  forgotten I
don't even own Cabrera this year!

  -- Mark B.

It wasn't a joke.  Its a prediction and a statement of amazement that  any
manager would abuse a pitcher in that fashion.

Rosters are now entered.  There are a number of players (high  schoolers,
college players and Japanese players) that still need to be entered,  but
otherwise rosters should be complete and accurate.  Please check your  rosters and
let me know asap if you see any problems.  Transactions for  this last Sunday
were also entered.  Those should be checked and confirmed  as well.