[USML Announce] Draft Results

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 09:10:21 EDT 2007

Yep - that was the way I saw it too.  How can adding Crawford, Sexson, Harden, Rios, et al. be expected to improve a team?   Good thing I picked those guys up, though.  It gives some real players to dump.  In light of this damning appraisal of my team, consider Crawford, Monroe, Lackey, Harden and Escobar on the table.

Okay.....maybe not.  But damn, I've got to admit that Rick's post has me a little less encouraged about my prospects this year.  This is really about the brain cramp on Odalis Perez, isn't it?  Damn you, Brad Lee for throwing that guy out there.