[USML Announce] Draft Results

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 16:31:24 EDT 2007

All is still well, Jeff.  Before the draft, I had you with a commanding lead over myself, Rich, Buddha, Andy and Brad in that order.  Post-draft you still have the lead, though just barely over Buddha.  Doug, Rich and I are clumped in the next tier.  And remember this doesn't take reserve rosters into account, so it's merely a thumbnail.
    Rick

From: jhwinick at aol.com