[USML Announce] King v. Dice-K

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 12:29:39 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/12/2007 12:14:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

Brad  told me that Anthony Swarzak is the next King Felix.  He said this
would  become relevant in June.  Just so everyone knows  ...

-Andy

Sure....but he also told you that Chris Lubanski was "The Man".  I  told you
not to trust that guy.  But you're too late on Swarzak.  I've  already got a
deal in place where I trade prospects to Mark B. for Arod and then  I'll trade
Arod straight up for Swarzak.

On an unrelated note, I've got deals in the works for Wang and Wood to team
up with Putz.  If successful, I will be renaming my team Balls Out.