[USML Announce] USML - Comments on transactions and reporting

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 09:18:13 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/15/2007 7:49:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

I can't  seem to make any of the transaction functions work.  (I just
tried to  move some players between active and reserve.)  I assume I
should  just e-mail them to usmltrans, correct?

Mark

Mark (and others):

  Please e-mail your transactions to usmltrans EVEN IF you are able to  make
transactions on the system.  We apparently still need to work out some  kinks
and catch up on some items.