[USML Announce] Roster Correction

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 09:18:29 EDT 2007

There's a problem with the website again.  Each time I try to reset the reporting period to Sunday, it creates an internal error that precludes entering any additional transactions.  I'll call All Star Stats to discuss this with them, but in the meantime, please send your transactions to USMLTrans.  It was after correcting the reporting period error that I tried to enter Gaudin and it will no longer allow me to do so.

Sorry about the initial hiccups, but we'll get this up and running shortly.