[USML Announce] Thanks, Andy

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 21:03:20 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/19/2007 8:06:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

On  behalf of Rich, I am outraged that you would even compare King Felix's
elbow  with the miserable little finger of an insignificant player like
Kendrick.  Besides, Kendrick's injury opens the door for Brandon Wood --  a.k.a. King
Bean.  Instead of whining, you should be grateful.

King Bean....I love that.  But uneasy is the head that wears the  crown, for
the minute he bats and strikes out, it will be worn by someone  else.