[USML Announce] No-hitters--it's only rock 'n roll

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:30:43 EDT 2007

Rick--we need an essay on that one.  For my taste, they also were one of
the better bands for listening and nodding off to at home with a head
between headphones *(see *Physical Graffiti)*.*  I can't state what the best
concert was I ever saw (although the reunited Blasters at Fitzgerald's a
couple years back was unforgettable, as any number of the many Dylan shows
I've seen), but for the 70s the Who at the Auditorium in fall '71 still
rings in my ears.

Jeffrey, lighten up a bit with some humor a guy like you could maybe
appreciate:
    Q:  What did the Grateful Dead fan say when he wasn't stoned?
     A:  God, these guys suck.

BLJ