[USML Announce] No-hitters--it's only rock 'n roll

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 09:22:33 EDT 2007

     Speaking of the Who, I was a student at Indiana U. in December '78 and my buddies and I were all cramped into the car ready for the 100 mile trip from Bloomington to Cincinnati to see them the night that 11 people were crushed to death.  Lo and behold, the car broke down at the outskirts of Bloomington, so who knows what would have happened if we had made the trip because we were planning on getting there early to be a part of the gate crashing as soon as they opened the doors (this was back in the day of festival seating).
     Actually what happened was I couldn't make the trip because I was still mourning the loss of my French horn which some Neanderthal had thrown into the creek because of some misunderstanding over spilled Gatorade.
     Rick

From: springkerb at aol.com