[USML Announce] GOP move

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 16:57:21 EDT 2007

Buddha,

Let me know what your transactions were and I'll confirm.  I had a problem with one of my transactions and will happy to fix yours if it didn't go through.  There is still a problem with the website not making transactions effective as of Sunday, but I went back and fixed that.  Hopefully, All Star Stats will have that fixed soon so there won't be a need to manually adjust the effective date.

I see your moves as reserving Mientkiewicz, Glaus, Trachsel and Ponson and activating Tavarez, Crain, Tyner and Figgins.