[USML Announce] single bullet theory

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 08:59:17 EDT 2007

Right now a single bullet would work as well.  Thome and Kendrick are out
for weeks, Greinke will never recover from Hunter beaning,  Beckett throwing
too many innings this early, my subscription to Jeffrey's fee service that
gave me all that great roto advice in the off-season expired...it's over for
the Rips--and I must ask: had the party even begun?  No need to order me up
an escort, Jeffrey.  I'm sending back my tux. You and Gammons go on without
me. I'm just gonna plug in these electrical appliances before I hop into the
tub....
BLJ