[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Sat Aug 4 19:22:16 EDT 2007

errr...upward.
----- Original Message -----
From: John Fruit  <announce at usml.net>
At:  8/04 19:20:35

Mark B./ Jeff, please adjust my FAAB downward to account for the Garrett Olsen
acquisition, it appears this was never adjusted.
Also  per the announced trade with the K9, activate Shoppach at C and reserve
Gabbard.
Finally, anyone, are the salary codes that AllStar Stats uses defined somewhere
on the home page? We're 75% of the way through the season and I might as well be
 trying to decipher the Dead Sea Scrolls than those damn contract status
codes....I could've sworn V-Mart was in the last year of his contract, but who
the hell knows??