[USML Announce] Just Trying to Be Helpful

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 17:37:03 EDT 2007

Ah, but I'd did have FAAB dollars left since the successful bid on Betemit was 34, leaving me with 43 dollars left.

I had been led to believe that a blockbuster trade was imminent with Blocker. Guess you're going to ride it out. Since Brad long ago annointed you as champ, I can't imagine there's anything to worry about.

Good luck.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld