[USML Announce] Rosters - noncompliance

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 08:36:21 EDT 2007

I bid my remaining FAAB budget ($33) on James Hoey.  The system acted
normal when I put in the bid and gave me the usual message at the end
of the transaction.  However, for whatever reason, the evaluator
doesn't show the bid.  Since no one else bid on Hoey, I assume it will
be no problem to add him to my roster at $5.

I love our stat service!

Thanks.