[USML Announce] Rosters - noncompliance

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 02:03:59 EDT 2007

Yes, that Sweeney deal with you worked out well for me, Brad.  You sold
me an injured Blalock who still hasn't had an at-bat since we made the
deal.  Speaking of "selling," weren't you the one writing poems
extolling the virtues of our stat service when I suggested that we might
not want to pay 50 bucks a head?  At least you earned your money back ...

-Andy