[USML Announce] Nukes Roster Transactions

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 23:11:23 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/17/2007 8:24:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

I have  been unable to get into our website from on vacation, so I'm going to
have to  use our old transaction mailbox if I put in any FAAB bids.  Don't
know if  I will, but wanted to alert everyone.  Sorry.

Also, I should now  have J. Hoey at $5 on my roster from last  week.

Mark

Mark:

  I corrected the Hoey bid.  However, there is no way on earth I  am going to
process roster moves submitted through the old transaction  mailbox.  It will
take eons to correct and is simply not worth it.   Please send me any FAAB
bids tonight and I will enter them directly into the  evaluator program.

  --  Very tired commissioner.