[USML Announce] Former Bombers - Alive and Well

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 10:26:51 EDT 2007

Greetings;
     The Architect?  In relation to what, how to blow up the Republican party or how to blow a double digit lead by standing pat?  I'm afraid it's looking like I'm much more competent at the latter than the former.  Anyway, we just returned from Cleveland (I know, others dream of the south Pacific, Caribbean, Brazil - damnit we go to Cleveland for our vacation!  We'll continue our tour of lovely Rust Belt destinies by hitting Detroit soon.) and what a heartbreaker to see the flailing Indians and Tigers.  Man, if the Sox could have put together any kind of winning streak this year they could be in the thick of things right now.
     Rick

From: "Brad Jansen" <bljansen at gmail.com>