[USML Announce] All Fine With Klein?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:06:05 EDT 2007

Sure thing, Andy, so long as you provide a power point presentation showing
(i) the stats of former Riptorns on your present prize-winning roster and
(ii) the stats of current players that you acquired by trading away former
Riptorns (i.e, Dukes and Dotel....which may be Lesson 2: Avoid acquiring
ex-cons and ex-Riptorns from Andy Klein).

Wishing you were here to treat me to lunch and to help write songs about the
Daddies,

Brad