[USML Announce] Gammons and Boss Plan October Celebrations ("I'm Wire To Wire")

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:16:22 EDT 2007

To celebrate Bruce Springsteen's hot new single (download it for free on
iTunes!) and his return trip to Chicago (and you know Gams will buy tix to
see him with his USML prize money), I hereby reissue Wire to Wire, every bit
as meaningful now as  it was back in May, when our hearts were pure and
Klein remained at bay.....

*Forwarded Conversation*