[USML Announce] Slate Article: Mitchellball

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 14:41:21 EST 2007

Greetings;
     I was just thinking of Mr. Beane.  Here I thought that he was really clever and he goes and trades D. Haren for a crate full of mediocre prospects!  Granted, I don't know a great deal about N.L. beans, but from what I gather, this is a collection of "come agains?" and "who dats?"  I was convinced that Mr. Beane knew that when it comes to baseball trades, quantity does not equal quality.
     Rick "Runner-Up" G.

From: <bljansen at gmail.com>