[USML Announce] Wait! One More Trade to Announce

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:20:23 EST 2007

Actually, I did call Jeffery twice: once to remind him he owes Andy prize
money and the other time to ask why he's charging me $25 for an autographed
copy of his magazine.  Anyway, if Jeff enjoys playing Tim Russert to my
"Scooter" Libby, so be it.  I know the truth, and so does Dick Cheney.

At least someone (Mark Kerber, to name names) recognized that both R.
Hernandez and L. Overbay are established and fair-valued players who will
contribute to someone's championship season, hopefully a very nice gentleman
who owes me a response to a no-brainer deal that will cause the rest of you
to castigate me yet again. And don't worry, it's not Jeffery.  That is
almost all, at least enough for now...

BLJ