[USML Announce] Adam Lind, Ryan Garko!!!

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 20:00:12 EST 2007

Greetings;
     While you gentlemen are contemplating the virtues of Fernando C., I offer up this proposal;  I'm obviously going for it this year and don't need to puff Mssrs. Lind or Garko.  But given their uncertain roster status'  for the beginning of the '07 season, I'm willing to move both in exchange for one solid player (position doesn't matter).  They'll both be solid contributers and have attractive contracts (Garko $6 Y2, Lind $5 0), but I'd rather avoid some of the excitement while they're getting established so that I can concentrate on other roster spots.  As usual, all serious offers will be considered.
     See you all in 7 weeks,
         Rick

From: "Brad Jansen" <bljansen at gmail.com>