[USML Announce] Fwd: Riptorns Roster As Of 10:43 a.m., 2/7/07

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:03:31 EST 2007

Enough already!!  Here's a copy of roster I sent back on 2/7 to Winick and
Blocker and a third party by mistake (sorry, Rich, you were intended
target...).

Revisions to the roster since date of transmittal:
  I tradeded:
   (i) Zumaya to Brrrrrrliners for Jason Kubel and Zak Greineke;

  (ii) R. Sweeney, E. Dukes and C. Lubanski to Klein 9 for Lyle Overbay and
Ramon Hernandez; and

(iii)  R. Hernandez to the  Hoosier  Dads  for   Adam  Lind  (he  used to be
a Riptorn; everybody was at some point).

Now, enough picking on me, and clean up your backyards before you accuse
me...