[USML Announce] Fwd: rips seek help moving first basemen

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:37:03 EST 2007

I don't know what depth charts you are consulting, but every one I've seen
has Casey at 1B, seconded by Morales...Hillebrand will DH mostly and that's
because of Juan Rivera' injury as well as Shea's woeful defense; he will
also spot some at 3B...see for yourself at the Angels' own website, which
features a nice article about Kendry's winter ball prowess...at minimum
those are nice players to look at during ST and have nice upside for their
salaries--why not take a poke at 'em...anyway, Mark, I am confident they
will be retained or drafted well before you can ponder putting them on your
reserve list....am glad you weighed in on draft day though--let's pick a
date!