[USML Announce] USML 2007 - Web Site ??

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 13:13:00 EST 2007

My recollection is that there was some discussion about changing websites  in
2007.  Although I have my issues with TQStats, I would vote in favor of
staying put.  If we're going to change, I would recommend All Star  Stats.  They
are better than TQStats in every respect and have fantastic  features like real
time standings.  However, the additional features come  at a price - $40 per
team (as opposed to $100 for the league with  TQStats).

If we're staying with TQStats, I would propose that we renew soon so that  we
can update the rosters to reflect the unusually large number of off-season
deals.  By my rough estimate, Brad Lee's team now contains less than 50% of
the players listed on TQStats.

Jeff Winick