[USML Announce] USML 2007 - Web Site ??

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 08:32:17 EST 2007

That wasn't the only strange part.  All 3 of those messages you sent seemed to be written in invisible ink when I received them.  On first glance they look blank but if I click my mouse over them to highlight the blank section, then I can read the text.  Not the first time this has happened with some of your messages.  Maybe my computer is making a value judgment of the relative worth of your messages!

springkerb at aol.com wrote:  Sorry about that. I was connecting to AOL through the servers at work
and they were acting strange. I kept thinking it wasn't sending at all.