[USML Announce] April 7

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:50:06 EST 2007

Thanks, Jeff, for garnering the attention of all owners (with the exception
of your bitter rival Mark Blocker) in order to set the draft date.  How
interesting how no one responded to Andy Klein's entreaties on the same
topic a few weeks back, but they did --and quickly--respond to you. I think
that demonstrates the kind of stature you have in this league, stature that
you earned even before your cartoon-like visage graced the pages of *Roto
Boy (Collector's Ed.)*. What it says about Andy is another matter.

April 7 cannot come fast enough...and neither can I, but that's another
issue you need not clear with Carolyn...

BLJ