[USML Announce] Re: 2007 FFS Event

bbuddhas at aol.com bbuddhas at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 20:24:56 EST 2007

Hello All:

Mass mailing is the easiest way to get the word out so excuse the impersonal nature of this.  Many of you have helped me in the past and I thank you.  Some are wondering what this is so I will explain.  If you know what the drill is you can skip the last paragraph.

An organization near and dear to me (Friends For Steven) annually hosts a fundraiser to fund pediatric cancer research.  My son Luke is now 7 years in remission.  This year's event is Saturday Feb 10, 2007 from 6-10 PM at Crobar in Chicago.  The evening includes Open Bar, great hors d'oeuvres, and both silent and live auction.  I will be mailing an invite to many of you but if I miss you and you want to be there you can find info and buy tickets at www.friendsforsteven.org. If ticket purchases are unavailable try back soon and they will be.

If you wish to mail invitations to some friends, e-mail me and I will get you any number of invitations to mail (and this year they're already to mail --- no stuffing needed).  I also need items for silent or live auction.  Can you assist with sports tickets, hotel or restaurant certificates or perhaps a week at a vacation home or condo???  I'm not picky.   Thanks for all your help and keep an eye on the mailbox and I hope to see you on the 10th of February.

Bill Strotman