[USML Announce] You Traded Lugo For What??

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 16:18:38 EST 2007

I think that's really unfair to the Josh Hamiltons of the world.  In fact, look how far TB has come in their drafting and development.  They used to have herion addicts and fights with team mates.  Now they have whittled it down to pot and run-ins with umpires.

If that's not progress, I don't know what is.  Heck, pretty soon they'll have narrowed their issues down to excessive drinking and wife- or girlfriend-beating--just like the rest of the baseball world.