[USML Announce] FAAB Corrections

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 08:12:17 EDT 2007

I have sent some e-mails correcting my roster and FAAB, but no
corrections have showed up on the website yet.  (One of the corrections
is now several weeks old.)  I'm guessing that if mine are wrong, others
may be, too.

Since we're going to start creeping up on the usual flurry of FAAB
action that accompanies the MLB trading deadline, should we get those
corrected?  I think that will also make like easier on the
commissioners, because otherwise FAAB bids will need to be sent in to
the old usmltrans box, since the web tool obviously won't allow us to
bid more than it thinks we have or to waive players that don't show up
on our rosters.