[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 09:26:31 EDT 2007

Mark,

The guy I've really got my eye on is Brian Roberts.? The key for me is stolen bases.? I was sorry to see Mariano go since he would have matched up with Putz.? Without him, its hard for me to see how I can move him.? However, other guys that might interest you are:

Frank Thomas ($1)
Carlos Pena ($2)
Jeremy Accardo ($5)
Billy Rowell ($5)
Rocco Baldelli ($8)
Jeff Clement ($2)
Joe Crede ($7)

Let me know if you see potential match and then we can try to craft the deal.