[USML Announce] Thanks To Andy....

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 09:51:35 EDT 2007

Bradley:

First, the Nukes will stand by Elijah Dukes.? He's a talented young man who just needs some patience and understanding.

Second, it's high time you stopped your scurrilous and libelous attacks on Mr. Dukes.? I am authorized to demand that you cease and desist from such conduct, or Mr. Dukes will not hesitate to seek all legal remedies.