[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:34:44 EDT 2007

Having received no proclamation from King Andy, I suppose this deal has been
approved?  Maybe he got caught up in all that *Harry Potter *stuff over
there in Merry Olde....
Hey, Doug: Didn't Andy tell you that if the K-9 were 8 points or more behind
the Daddies come 7/22 you were authorized to dump some of his players? It's
right here in my notes. I only mention that 'cos I think Jeffrey W. is still
lookin' for some bullpen help....