[USML Announce] Is Jeffrey Wiggin' Out Over Player's Defections to NL?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:44:58 EDT 2007

Iguchi to the Phils....Wigginton to the Astros....Jeff to 3rd place, maybe
4th, maybe worse....Jeff, are you still out there? Reach out and touch
someone so we know you're OK....I feel so bad knowing that you gave it your
best shot, fell hopelessly short and soon must watch as Phil Hughes
dominates this USML like no other pitcher since King Felix
Hernandez....alright, go Travis Buck yourself, you say, that's tough Jeffrey
you can dish it out now it's time to take it....we must all acknowledge and
attest that every day looks better and better for the Hoosier Daddies'
historic race from start to finish....Rick you are a wizard, a  true star,
but can we still be friends?

Bangin on my drum all day,
Brad Lee