[USML Announce] Casilla Later! Twins New Second Sacker Promises SBs Aplenty for Joyous Rips

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 13:59:15 EDT 2007

It won't be automatic because you might decide to keep the player.? (E.g., if Dotel goes to the NL, I'd be more?likely to keep him and hope he lands back in the AL off-season than to waive him for $2 of FAAB.)? You have to waive him--and I assume Blocker would want a note to claim the FAAB so he knows he needs to do that.