[USML Announce] Commissioner's Office

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 09:27:41 EDT 2007

I just noticed that my FAAB balance is wrong.  The website says 85, but
it should be 90.  (I have made 2 $5 purchases.)  Can that get fixed
before I forget about it?

For what it's worth, Gaudin's stats are still buried in "other," but of
course I can get his actual year-to-date stats by clicking on his name.
  No big deal, but I've got to say that I'm completely mystified
regarding what our stat service "upgrade" got us.  My impression is
that it's a piece of crap.