[USML Announce] "Joshua Fields Forever" -- Being For the Benefit of Mr. Klein

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:05:15 EDT 2007

To the tune of the Beatles 45 (b/w *Penny Lane*) *Strawberry Fields Forever*

Will you take my calls cos I'm trying to deal Joshua Fields
I'm so unreal--forgot that rule I talked about
Joshua Fields forever.

Trading is easy with eyes closed, who minds hypocrisy?
I'd make it hard to move someone but it all works out
So long as Damon falls to me.

I have got brass balls and I'd like to deal Joshua  Fields
Let Brad Lee squeal--about that rule we fought about
Joshua Fields forever.

No one I think is on to me, and I don't want place or show
Fact is I don't want you to know I trade beans but it's all right
That is I think it's not so bad.

Don't you put me down cos I'm gonna deal Joshua Fields
Forget my spiel--and whatever else I talked about
Joshua Fields forever.

Always thought sometimes it's just me who didn't want to trade those beans
I think I know who voted "Yes" but it's all wrong
Cos right now I disagree.

Don't you wear a frown cos I'm gonna deal Joshua Fields
This is surreal and something to get sung about
Joshua Fields forever
Joshua Fields forever
Joshua Fields forever

(music fades out and slowly comes back ..in background Rick Gammons can be
heard saying "I drafted [Josh] Paul"...others insist it's Winick stating
"I'm not that tall...." )