[USML Announce] Price Fix

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 00:16:07 EDT 2007

Gang:
  So what I miss? Did someone pay the Price to get the #1 draft pick?
Where's the transparency, Mark Double-B?  This was shadier than Sothby's!
Or was everyone too busy monitoring Magic Alex Gordon's 4 for 4 outing
today?  I still love this kid, I really do. He'll be fine and unless Andy
proposes a rule prohibiting long-term contracts I look forward to enjoying
his career arc for  years to come.   And Kerbs, really, I harbor no ill will
for last year's deal that got me the guy...now, Jeffrey's golden fleeces,
that's another matter, and as I slowly ascend the basement steps I swear
vengeance will be mine, by Klein! You're in my sights, Winick, as soon as I
can wipe the cobwebs from my eyes!!
BLJ

P.S. to Jeff now that you're corresponding again: see any more dump deals
this season? Did they end with the AYM and Red Hots' modest deals?   Has
everyone adopted the  Kenny  Williams'  "value  for  value"  approach  (no,
Andy, you cannot take credit for  that one, too)?  Whaddya think?