[USML Announce] Watch that rascal, Elijah!!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:26:48 EDT 2007

Andy:  Please advise when you will publish your scouting report on Elijah
Dukes. I assume that will take awhile longer because he doesn't play too
often these days and there are so many court filings to peruse.  To call
this 22-year old father of 6 children by 5 different women a "prodigious"
talent would be quite an understatement.   Thank goodness I listened to
Jeffrey when he told me to trade him to you during off-season (see, he's
very good at assessing talent I should trade away to teams other than his).

As for Rick, he has nothing to fear, especially now that you have begun the
Great Fade.  And I simply got bored and wanted guys I always like on my team
for a change. With my pitching I doubt I'll catch the GOP.  I will miss Alex
Gordon, though, whatever you think.....

Regards,
BLJ