[USML Announce] Stat service

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 10 14:21:31 EST 2007

Please keep me in the "let's switch" camp.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 1:04 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Stat service

In a message dated 3/10/2007 12:44:58 PM Central Standard Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Hi, Mark. I thought several folks indicated preference for a new service and
I concur  with them.   The  cost does  not appear  that  much  higher  if
the service is that much better.

BLJ

Brad:

  I agree some folks expressed a preference for a new service, I just did
not think it was the clear resounding majority wanting to move.   Many
people seemed indifferent.  Again, if it does seem to be the prevailing
sentiment, we can switch.  I am using today's message as a
speak-now-or-forever-hold-your peace opportunity.

  -- Mark B.

  _____

AOL at  <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> AOL.com.