[USML Announce] Stat service

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 17:49:17 EST 2007

For what it's worth, although I was in the neutral category, it seemed
to me that everyone with a strong opinion wanted to switch.  I
certainly did not intend my neutral vote to be counted against
switching.  Instead, I was in effect abstaining.  You can put me in the
"pro switching" category if that will make a difference.