[USML Announce] Announcement of Hot Wax!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:53:21 EDT 2007

The Rips and LMC are happy to announce that they have
 exchanged Lyle Overbay for Brian Anderson.  "I don't recall which team has
what player--we just wanted  to make  a  deal,"  announced Rips CEO Brad
Jansen.

League Jansenist (hey, look it up in Wkipedia) Jeff Winick confirmed that
the Riptorns traded Overbay to the LMC for Brian Anderson.  "Anderson is a
matinee idol and Jansen's daughter adores him," opined Winick in his
to-the-minute-for-a-fee reserve list analyis.  "Do I expect the Rips to
retain Brian?  At this point, who knows.  I'm just relieved that the $100
million D-Mat man is human after all.  Perhaps he was upset he wasn't in
Japan for Michael Jackson's meet and greet.  That's all."