[USML Announce] Retention Rosters: Where's Winick?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:05:40 EDT 2007

John:
  Thanks.  We all appreciate your candidness. And now it's time to ask
self-proclaimed
frontrunner Jeffrey Winick to show his cards and place his "aces" on the
table. C'mon Jeffrey, show us the List. Now, big boy. Or are you too busy
trying to dump Monroe or Putz off on some unsuspecting soul?  Put your
players where your mouth is.  Well, maybe not.

Growing impatient,
BLJ