[USML Announce] Troubling News

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 17 12:46:58 EDT 2007

I'm dealing with a serious medical issue in my family and will be spending
the bulk of my time in the near future focused on this matter.

I'm not averse to sharing details, but I don't really want to post them in
an archived quasi-public forum.

Mark and Sheila Blocker know all the details and I'm very comfortable having
them explain the situation to any of you who are curious.

I was hoping to use today to analyze my retention roster to the nth degree,
but that's not in the cards.

I'll throw together something momentarily and send it around -- I may not be
in a position to get back to my computer this weekend.

Thanks in advance,