[USML Announce] Why the hate?

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 20:58:05 EDT 2007

Still don't get the hatred from Illini nation for Bill Self.   I  met Bill
Self this past fall and he was a really nice guy who spent 10 minutes  talking
to me and my kid who was not being recruited to play hoops.

If I was an Illini fan (and I thankfully am not)  I would hate the guy  who
can't get a top 75 recruit to enroll for even three hours at Cham-bana and
then goes zone against a Hokie team you have down 12 at the 8 minute mark.   he
crashed that car like he trained at the Jamar Smith School of  Driving.

Don't hate Billy Self...he almost gave you a night to remember just two
short years ago.