[USML Announce] Whither Craig Hansen?

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 09:25:07 EDT 2007

Somehow it seems to have gone entirely unnoticed that the Klein Nine failed to protect The Man, Craig Hansen.  Surely it must have been a mistake.  I know that Papelbon has been re-annointed as the Closer, but Andy wasn't deterred by that last year.  He must have rebuffed at least 3 trade offers apiece from Brad and I for the young man.

I'm assuming that Andy just let this slip his mind and I, for one, would like to propose that we give Andy a mulligan and let him add Hansen to his roster.  Seems only fair, since surely given all of the past bravado, it MUST have been his intention to keep him.

That is all.

Jeff Winick