[USML Announce] Serious Rule Change Proposal

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Wed Mar 28 10:29:58 EDT 2007

As people digest this, I would point out last year's league experience as a
prime example of what Andy is battling against. Three teams dumped in April/
early May...severly handicapping those of us who didn't realize we were
required to make a decision whether to "play for this year" or "next year"
before the season was even 3 weeks old, and then get ridiculed for finishing 4th
 or 5th when really just trying to compete in the spirit of the game. That is
all.